KyssMyTits

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hey baby, I'm just dropping in with a quick little note to let you know about todays hot new update! It's hot out there and even hotter in here (in my members area that is!)

Call it fantasy, or call it a day dream full of sexual lust. Somewhere deep in the playground of my mind, I feel free to romp and explore my desires. As I lay cuddled by the soft pillows on my couch, I start to stare off into the distance. I slowly drift away to another world, the sun feels warm as it kisses my nipples from between the blinds.. I close my eyes and imagine you there, begging to taste my sweet juices... My fingers slowly move down to find........

Come on over to the members area for the rest of this erotic daydream lived out in my most recent photo update!

Kisses
Missy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home