KyssMyTits

Thursday, April 19, 2007


So I was checking my inbox yesterday morning as I do everyday and I came across an email from a long time fan telling me how thrilled they were to see me on www.lanasbigboobs.com so of course I went right on over to take a look and sure enough, there I was. Lana was kind enough to write a bio on me!! I have always been a fan of Lana's and think that she is a wonderful supporter of all of us naturally busty ladies. This is such a great site, I hope you all take some time to check it out... trust me you will need hours to look around, it's a boob heaven and another bonus is that she has a public forum!!

I've been pretty busy myself working on new photo shoots, I wanted to share this picture with you. It's one of my favs! Someone sent me a message the other day saying that my nipples were like big tasty pancakes... my question to all you guys is, who has enough syrup to cover them and can we do breakfast sometime? Enjoy

Kisses
Missy

www.kyssmytits.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home